Military Radio Systems
"Green radios" are treated here but dual use radios may be found looking at other listings in this section.
List of Swiss Systems/Sets and Topics Covered
- SE-415 1kW 2-52MHz Transceiver, designed and made by Zellweger→ SE-415 Page with some Modification Descriptions, Diagrams and Pictures of my Station also refer to Restorer's Note→ Preparing Transmitter Power Tubes for Use after Storage
- AGD-415 Antenna Tuner, designed and made by Zellweger→ AGD-415 Page with 1974 System Brochure, KG Mod for modern Tansceivers, all Diagrams
- SE-430 200W HF Transceiver, designed and made by Ascom
also refer to Restorer's Note→ Solid Tantalum Caps as Power Rail Filters
- AG-430 Antenna Tuner, designed and made by Ascom→ Partial Manual, Block Diagrams, Operation
- E-41 Receiver, designed and made by Zellweger→ Restoration Picture Gallery with Comments
- E-44 Receiver, designed and made by Autophon
Czech R-5 receiver, made as EKB in GDR
List of Foreign Systems/Sets and Topics covered
This list is as yet hopelessly incomplete...
- EKB aka R5 Portable HF Receiver, designed and made in East Germany by VEB Funkwerk Dabendorf→Description and Revision, Pictures and Diagrams, V1.1 (large file) → Large size circuit diagram